Children's Leadership Program
Stop Bully Program
vision is to create a world, one neighborhood at a time, in which all
children feel safe, happy, cared for, and appreciated.
Rather than targeting children's negative behavior, these school programs
effectively use drama therapy and role play to build a cohesive group that
encourages children to find and develop their unique voice and become leaders
in their classroom.
This is all developed in a safe contained workshop lead by licensed marriage and family therapists and drama therapists.
Goals of Stop Bully Program
- Reach every single child to help children become more successful.
- Children become a source of Kindness and guidance for others.
- Capable students conquer anger.
- Kids feel more relaxed at school and home, making it easier to achieve academic goals.
- Kids share frustrations
and develop their creative dreams.
- Children build a peer group where they get the chance to listen to
someone who maybe is in the same school, but comes from a different neighborhood
and different economic background.
The Bully Dance
Email Ilene: firstname.lastname@example.org or